January 08, 2012

all the pretty flowers




I've had this "Jay Garment, Toronto" jacket for years. It originally had a fur collar that I removed and now wear as an accent with everything from a jean jacket to a silk blouse. Wool  fushia coat (vintage, Value Village Thrift, Windsor, ON. Under $20).






These jeans have seen better days, but they're so perfectly worn in. I can't let them go.
The left thigh has litterly worn a 12" hole. I've added a great vintage pin to close it a bit. Rhinestone bow pin (vintage, $5). Red flower pin (vintage, $3). Rhinestone wreath pin (vintage, $7). Rhinestone flower pin (vintage, $1)




I love the versatility of this top.  There's a zipper that runs down the entire back. I can wear it backwards with the zipper in the front, as a vest.  The beadwork is amazing, and in excellent condition. The label reads 'House of Gold, Made in Hong Kong'. This top is perfect to pair with either a blouse or turtleneck, along with a full skirt. Flower sequins tank (vintage, Penny Jane's Vintage, Windsor, ON. $18).

No comments:

Post a Comment