January 27, 2013

store spotlight - the chief salvage co. toronto



WHO: The Chief Salvage Co.

WHAT: I really found a gem of a vintage shop this past week when I visited The Chief Salvage Co. for the first time.  This store has a stellar selection of vintage treasures and jewels displayed to have you looking every way... including up!  The owner, Cody, frequently updates the store's tumblr and instagram pages with her latest finds. So, if you're a quick draw on-line, you can secure great finds faster than you can get to the store.  This makes me happy 'cause I don't live in Toronto, but I do have 'connections' (you know who you both are!) who live up the street, who offered to be there as fast as my little fingers can text!

facebook
tumblr
statigram or search thechiefsalvage on instagram


WHERE: 1493 Dundas St. W, Toronto

see what i bought here








Photos from The Chief Salvage Co. Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment