June 26, 2013

fields of lavender





I guess the best advise I can give when you find the perfect dress and have nowhere to wear it, is to simply imagine and don't let the scorching mid day sun discourage you.  I probably looked nuts when I departed the ferry for a weekend at the cottage, with a garment bag full of dresses and more heels than flip flops but when my host mentioned the most glorious lavender field not far from her place, my imagination went into high gear.  Thanks so much to my friend Cathy for stepping in as my photographer and capturing my fantasy.


Dress (vintage, available at Penny Jane's Vintage, Windsor, ON $95). Headband (le Chateau). Shoes (Nine West). 














Photos C Miller

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful dress and amazing photos!

    If you like, check out my latest post? :)

    Jess xo
    http://mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete