June 13, 2013

my uniform




Having a go-to look that works for both day and night is quite possibly the easiest way to get dressed.  Currently, I am all about denim and sequins.  Every time I shop I tell myself that I have enough sequins in my closet to dress a small army, but inevitably I find 'the perfect' piece to add to my collection.  I fell in love with this jacket last week when I found it at Lost & Found Vintage in Royal Oak, MI.  Even though it is a bit big, I love the way it drips off my shoulders when paired with a simple silk tank.  Easily this look can go from day to night by layering on some jewelry and switching up the flat boots with a pair of heels. 


Sequins jacket (vintage, Lost & Found Vintage, Royal Oak, MI. $28). Tank (Old Navy). Jeans (BDG). Boots (Topshop). Sunglasses (H&M). Rings (Etsy, H&M).












Photos A Mingay

No comments:

Post a Comment