September 02, 2013

blogs i follow



I am often asked which blogs inspire me, so I've put together a short list of sites that I visit on a daily basis. Enjoy!


Dapper Lou

Lougé Delcy is a street style photographer who offers a refreshing take on men's style.


***


Sea of Shoes

The thing that I admire most about blogger Jane Aldridge is that she is not afraid. Barely out of her teens, she embraces vintage with a very fashion forward eye.


***


Where Did You Get That

Karen Blanchard is a blogger from London now living in New York City.  She has a wicked sense of style and a love of vintage.  A girl after my own heart.


***


I'm Koo

Youngjun Koo is a street style photographer based in New York City who has a keen eye for capturing the details that make each of his subjects unique.


***


Toronto Verve

A fantastic glimpse of street style close to home.


All photos from aforementioned blog sites

No comments:

Post a Comment