October 03, 2013

search and you will find




This dress was a perfect addition to my closet which until now consisted of mostly black and neutrals.  I have been looking for something bold and I fell in love with the plaid pattern and puff sleeves.  I picked it up last week at Chosen Vintage while in Toronto for the Vintage Crawl.  It was the only thing I bought that night which is a rarity for me, but I prefer to shop at my own pace and found the crowds a bit distracting.  Not to take anything away from the event, it was great, I just had more fun that night people watching than actually shopping for myself :)


Dress (vintage, Chosen Vintage, Toronto, ON. $48). Boots (vintage, 69 Vintage, Toronto, ON $65 last seen here). Jacket (Zara). Sunglasses (Ray-Ban). Necklace (Juicy Couture). 












Photos A Mingay

No comments:

Post a Comment