November 11, 2013

the old city - part one



My husband and I just returned from a fantastic vacation in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico where we spent the week with friends at a gorgeous villa called Rivera del Rio in the old part of the city. The people we met and new friends we made will forever make me smile. Thanks to our dear friend Tab for being such a wonderful host and to our new friends Alex, Church Gerry, Chio and Benjamin for their hospitality. Levanto una copa a mis amigos.


Still on the hunt for the perfect mariachi pants. I attempted to get one of these gentlemen to sell me theirs' with no luck. Next time we visit I will have to make the trek to Guadalajara to get a pair of my own.


Cute as a button.


Street chalk artists in the town square.


No words...


Local transportation.


A dapper gent  that I saw on the Pier.  I regret not being able to hear him play.


The villa formally owned by Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton under construction to become condominiums, sad really.


Frida


Who needs an alarm clock when you have a rooster?

No comments:

Post a Comment