March 11, 2014

one last snowfall?



With warmer temps over the last few days, I thought that maybe I could pack away some of my fur accessories until next year. That was until the I heard the weather report today, calling for 15-25 cm of snow in the next 24 hours. Ugh! Will spring ever arrive?


Woodley's -Est. 1904 fur hat (vintage, Value Village Thrift, Windsor, ON; last seen here). Jil Sander blazer (vintage, Thrift on the Ave, Detroit, MI). Angora sweater (vintage, Penny Jane's Vintage, Windsor, ON). Jeans (H&M). Bracelet (thrifted, Mama Loves You, Toronto, ON). Shoes (Charles Jourdan; last seen here). Purse (thrifted, Value Village Thrift, Windsor, ON).

Found a similar Jil Sander blazer here, but I didn't pay anywhere close to $348!











Photos J Mingay

No comments:

Post a Comment