May 02, 2015

double duty coats





When your coat doubles as a dress, I say it's a win, win!  

I picked up this jacket at a local consignment store because I loved the boxy, sightly over-sized fit.  I had the sleeves shortened to just above the wrist to help with the proportion of the jacket on my frame.  I wanted the size to look intentional, not like I borrowed my husband's coat! I had the piece of beaver fur lying around and had my seamstress cut it to shape and attach a hook and eye closure to the front.  I'm now able to add it to any jacket or top in my closet.  


Leather coat (vintage, Common Sort, Toronto, ON). Fur collar (custom, Shoppe & Tailor, Toronto, ON). Clutch (Zara). Booties (Zara). Sunglasses (Ray-Ban).


















Photos by Renza

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing in leather and fur! ! ! !

    ReplyDelete