April 17, 2014

everything is fine





After what has been a long and exceptionally cold winter, I think that it is finally safe to say that spring may be on the horizon (fingers crossed). If you follow me on Instagram you will recognize the fur jacket that I posted a few weeks ago, pre-transformation. I purchased the jacket last year, even though it was pretty beat up, with the intention of altering it.  Back from a visit to my trusty seamstress, I am very happy with the outcome.  I decided against making it into a vest and opted to keep a cap sleeve because I didn't have anything like that in my closet.  It will now work great as a transition piece as the weather gets warmer.  When putting this look together, I couldn't decide whether I liked it better with the over the knee boots last seen here or the clear heels so I have worked in both.  I would love to hear which of the two looks is your favourite. xx




Fox fur (vintage, May-Court, Windsor, ON). Blouse (thrifted, Lost & Found Vintage, Royal Oak, MI). Skirt (H&M). Over the knee Stuart Weitzman for Ingledew's suede boots (vintage, Bang-On, Toronto, ON). Clear heels (vintage, Divine, Edmonton, AB). Sunglasses (Ray-Ban).











Photos J Mingay

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the vest is beautiful! I love the clear heels, they look amazing. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete