August 22, 2014

i heart detroit




Well I had to pull from the archives for his one because things in life have gotten a little busy. High school prom, exams and graduation for my daughter, selling our family home and dwindling our belongings down by 75% (which felt surprisingly liberating), securing a new condo in Toronto, moving and getting settled into our new surroundings and a new workplace. While it was a lot to handle, some days better than others, I have no regrets and I am more than excited about what the future holds. I'm glad to be back <3




Silk Saks Fifth Avenue jacket (vintage, Lost & Found Vintage, Royal Oak, MI); Cropped top (Zara); Levi's (vintage, Lost & Found Vintage, Royal Oak, MI). Oxfords (J. Crew). Bar-Bronx Bar, Detroit, MI.










Photos C Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment