February 15, 2015

the wild west





When you think of a full length layered lace skirt, I bet 'casual' is not the first word that pops into your head. 

Sometimes I fall in love with a piece of clothing but hesitate to buy it when its wearability is limited.  Really, there is only so much room in my closet for things that I can only wear once or style one way. 

While pairing this skirt with a fitted turtleneck and a fur coat was an obvious option for night, I toned it down for day and had a little fun by pairing it with an over sized cashmere sweater and some ankle boots.  A future option may be to pair the skirt with a leather jacket and combat boots or a t-shirt and sneakers or...


Skirt (vintage, Factory Girl Vintage, Toronto, ON). Sweater (Club Monaco, old). Booties (Zara). Hat (vintage, Common Sort, Toronto, ON).












Photos R Mathew Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment