June 12, 2015

my resort 2016 gold stars



Hands down my favourite collection in years. Every piece was magic at Gucci.  
Bravo Alessando Michele!

 You had me at the dress, then I saw the boots and lost my mind; J.W. Anderson

The perfect mini dress has always made me feel taller than I really am; Fendi

The ideal white boot at Costume National

Show me some poppies and I instantly fall in love; Stella McCartney

 Volume that makes a statement but remains feminine at Rosie Assoulin

Athletic socks and a string bikini necklace at MM6 Maison Margiela. Inspired. 
And who knew a band-aid could look so chic?

A fresh twist on a classic at J.W. Anderson

Being that the 70's are my favourite decade for dresses, Lanvin was A+ in my book.

 Dress + Black + Volume = Love at Cynthia Rowley

When shoes are this beautiful, they don't have to be practical; Altuzarra

Photos Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment