March 24, 2015

handmade





You may remember a few weeks ago when I posted 'What I'm thinking about for Spring' that I had included a granny square hand-knit tank on my list.  Well, it has taken a few months to convince her but my very talented friend Diane has agreed to make me a custom one.  I'll be in town visiting family and friends this weekend and plan to meet up with her for a drink and 'unveiling'.  I'm so excited. 
In the meantime, I picked up this sweater at a consignment store in Toronto.  It by no means trumps the granny square design but the fact that it was handmade, evident by its little imperfections prevented me from leaving it on the rack! Oh, and it just so happens to match my new (pre-loved) Fendi baguette perfectly.

Visit Diane's Etsy store here


Sweater (second-hand, Common Sort, Toronto, ON). Levis (vintage, 96 Tears Vintage, Toronto, ON). Fendi Baguette (second hand, Fashionably Yours Consignment, Toronto, ON). Shoes (BCBGMaxAzria). Eyeglasses (Chloe). Bracelets (Giles & Brother, market find).








Photos Renza

No comments:

Post a Comment